Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Missing daily smile

It has been a dull day today. I'm home alone! I feel the scale of my room today. Too dark already.

I've been married for 18 months now and I have always found difficult to stay away from my husband. Especially when he goes abroad its dull and dark and lonely.

I was even wondering what I should be blogging about today but nothing struck my mind. Only that I got to wait alone at home.

Anyway, in Sri Lankan culture (i should say Asian) , when a girl gets married she becomes solely dependant on her husband for not only physical but morale support. At least to tell her that she looks good in her Saree today!!

Well I will miss that then... But I know I have his attention always and forever even though he's not around. Thats the bond that is created in marriage; an everlasting binding to each other.

No comments: