Sunday, January 18, 2009

I found love my way

I was just loafing around
Life's corners up and down
I moved around... peeped..
fell aside... but got up again
walked along the tides
Stumbled upon many a place.

Faces everywhere
Unknown and some forgotten
time was passing by... tick.. tick..
weather changed from cold to warm
Sun started shining its blissful rays
warmth filled the air, ice melted away
frowning at the smiling Sun.

Silence packed his bags to leave
as no welcome he received
Birds started signing happy songs
with the pine trees swaying in breeze

I sat down at my window-seat
looking around the wonderful things
world of cold melting away
a warmth of love had risen its way

why the sudden change I wondered
a pair of brown eyes
were looking through its way
had halted at my window-seat.

I didn't realize the change
the warmth out of coldness I felt
too sudden to believe
Love has come my way...

No comments: