Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Let me start this conversation by wish this whole world a peaceful New Year!

It has been a long time since I appeared on this blog. That had quite a reasons for me to wait without putting a post. But I must say that I enjoy putting a post more than just roaming around the darkness not knowing where to go.

A year ended and a new one dawned bringing hope for peace and end for violence to this whole world. Thats everybody's wish. To live and die in peace. Even though my country, Sri Lanka is in the middle of an "ethnic crisis" as the whole world declares it, we the common citizens wait eagerly until this war at North ends and for the day that the peace will arrive at our door step. We believe that all Sinhala, Tamil, Muslims and Burghers can live as one family in this country. So why fight for some piece of earth we will never own?

No comments: