Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My daughter....

Today after some rainy cloudy dark dull days (I'm serioous!) we have sunshine! Its remarkable how this nature plays in our daily lives. One moment the Tornedo warning buzzes and in next fifteen minutes its hardly cloudy...

Momentum of life... It never stops its hand on the shadow of the soul. Changing its visibility, affecting the rythm of flow.

It seems yesterday that my Daughter was born and I can remember how hard it was for me that very first day. I survived because my mother was there to help me. Next my husband starting his studies and my struggle into caring the baby.. After six months we coming together again and moving to US... And another six months have passed and my daughter is almost one year now. Time has created a steady platform for me to play my part in this world. This last year has taught me a load of lessons and made both catagories of people who like me and dislike me as well.

I learnt that I just simply cannot satisfy everybody. I needed to figure out the priorities and to whom I should pay more of my attention to. Because I had a small baby-doll who was continuously seeking my 100% love and attention.

Now she has grown to a lovely toddler whom still won't leave my side for a break. She may outgrow that in a few months or she may not. But rest assured, I will always be there for her.

I love you my little darling daughter and may you grow to be a better mom than me!

No comments: