Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine Gift..

The most celebrated holiday or festival or you name it, the Valentine's Day fell on last Saturday and this is the second year of my marriage. Repeating last year we decided to go out on a holiday and this time it was Heritance Kandalama at Kandalama.
It was a tiring distance to travel but the way back today was more of a dangerous and tiring agenda. As it was a journey of more than four hours I realised how well I was kept from danger and brought in to safety and caring all through this holiday. It was my husband who was like a guardian angel protected me even from the harmful rays of Sun. Tears were coming to my eyes for the responsibility he displayed at all times, still taking me on long walks and been annoyed at the request of the tour on the elephant and a boat ride in the Kandalama Tank which ultimately succeeded.
I think this was the best Valentine Gift for me, to be near him and be cared by such a lovely angelic person. I hope that the title I had put for this post will be suitable enough to convey the gratitude for him.

No comments: